Decision Taken By Cabinet of 2013 Head by the President Syed Mohammed Anwer
General body meeting was held by cabinet minutes of the said meeting are as stated below:
- Notice was issued to all respected members of the Islamabad Bar Association so as to receive suggestion concerning the constitution of Islamabad Bar.
- Accordingly was issued regarding transportation of Bar members.
- Continuity of decision regarding fake degrees taken by the previous cabinet.
- Also constituted committees as follows:
[list list_type=”ul” list_class=”1″]Cleaning Committee- Members
Chaudary Fareed, Muhammad Naseer-ud-Din, Latif Gujjar.`Canteen Committee- Members:Shajjar Abbas Shah, Shaista Tabbasum, Bashrat Shah.`Parking Committee- Members:Shajjar Abbas Shah, Shaista Tabbasum, Bashrat Shah.Shajjar Abbas Shah, Mirza Irfan Ghazanfar.
- Mehfil-e- Milad ceremony was held on 29 January 2013 with the unanimous consent of members.
- Meeting of bar members held on first Saturday of every month.
- Executive member Nawazish Ali Khan is responsible for matters related to the dispensary including purchase of required medicines.
- UPS for library and wash room has been installed.
- Three new hand dryers also installed.
- Issues regarding Bar and Bench shall be supervised by Chaudary Abdul Latif Gujjar and timely submissions of reports will be made accordingly.
- New air conditioner for ladies Bar room has been purchased.
- Outstanding bill for gas has been paid by the bar after taking consent of cabinet members.
- The demise of a Bar member will lead to payment of Rs. 50,000/- to his/her family members.
- Stipend of Hafiz Asad increased from Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 10,000/- .
- Monthly journals are to be purchased and binding will be provided to them.
New committees for miscellaneous work including for canteen female lawyer concerns and judicial administration.
Members: Syeda Sumera Naqvi, Shaista Tabbassum, Shuakat Ali, Shajjar Abbas Hamdani.
Judicial Administration Committee:
Members: Mazhar Hussain Sherazi, Chaudary Latif Gujjar.